Web Developer Job Description
SixAxis has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Web Developer who is bright, dedicated and detail oriented. As a member of the Marketing Department, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include corporate wide web development, quality assurance and implementation.
Some of the role responsibilities include:
• Develop website wireframe, scope documents and launch schedules.
• Creation of site layout and user interface from provided design concepts.
• Ensure websites adhere to all HTML/CSS best practices.
• Manage corporate wide SEO strategy and implementation.
• Assist with some SEM activities and implementation
• Work in tandem with other departments with respect to other web based projects.
• Application/Framework design as needed.
• Development of robust and user-friendly.NET-based web applications.
• Design and creation of relational database schemas.
• SQL Server T-SQL development.
• ASP.Net (C#) development per project needs.
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Perform ongoing cross browser/device quality assurance.
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
• Manage associated domains, servers and databases.
• Manage corporate wide web development budget.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers as well as key stake holders while leading development to a completed and successful implementation.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects and timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Experience developing within iOS and MacOS.
• Experience designing or architecting large-scale web / e-commerce applications, a plus.
• Experience developing and implementing sas based applications a plus.
Education and Experience:
• Degree or Certification in Web Development or equivalent education/experience.
Salary Range: DOE